Tech Lead Identity and Access Management
Rotterdam, Netherlands€60,000 - €70,000 per yearIT & DevOps
Tech Lead IAM
In IAM, we are looking for our next Tech Lead who will join the Business Customer Agile Release Train. Together, we realize zero downtime solutions for Identity and Access Management at Swisscom, the number 1 Telecom and IT solutions provider in Switzerland.
Why you succeed
- Technical responsibility of the emergent design for multiple systems or a compound of system components. Work with teams in other value streams to make sure designs integrate.
- Ensure consistent implementation of architecture guidance and E2E designs across agile teams. Bring critical points up with ART level stakeholders. Therefore, you work very closely with the solution / system architect.
- Lead, document and present agile spikes impacting one or multiple systems, in collaboration with team members. Present to ART level stakeholders.
- Work with IAM product owners in shaping team backlogs for E2E IAM business requirements
- Coach engineers in multiple teams with technical background knowledge and assist in implementation decisions in their systems.
- Hands-on engineering in the agile team, typically in critical stories or piloting
- The Tech Lead @IAM position can potentially evolve into an IAM System Architect
- Strong knowledge of implementing IAM concepts (like federation, SSO, user registration, access management, RBAC/ABAC, groups) and strong knowledge of SAML and OIDC
- Forgerock Experience
- Bachelor or master in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Prior experience in hands-on software development or system engineering (> 3 years)
- Team player fostering team success through collaboration
- Ability to present and communicate technical content to product management and architecture
- Solid English skills, oral and written – German nice to have
Want to know more about us?
We are serving the Swiss market as Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company. Thus, we are actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we definitely have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed and curious. Since 2019, we have been building up the coolest DevOps Center with a wonderful office at the World Trade Center in the heart of Rotterdam. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Agile way of working, multi-cultural work environment promoting work-life balance
- Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
- Cool office space in the World Trade Center Rotterdam!
- Office and team events to build a stronger Swisscom community
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- Telephone/internet allowance and contribution to health insurance
- Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms
- Commuting and home office allowance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course
- Work from abroad possibility for a fixed term
- Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
- 25 days paid vacation days plus Dutch national holidays
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our recruiter learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your skills to your future team.
HR/Culture fit chat
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.