Rotterdam, Netherlands€60,000 - €70,000 per yearIT & DevOps
Is working with people and empowering them in an agile environment not just a job for you, but a calling? Are you passionate about using and developing agile methods in teams? Then apply now, because with you we will drive the AWS Cloud Stack forward! You are part of the Shared Enabling and Platform Services value stream, Swisscom's shared services organization. We offer AWS as a fully integrated, secure, and compliant self-service platform to all internal DevOps teams at Swisscom.
What you move?
- You will work in culturally diverse and geographically distributed locations with two teams, interacting with other DevOps and Platform engineers and the Product Owners, interacting with other DevOps and Platform engineers and the Product Owner.
- You will play a key role in our agile DevOps teams to remove barriers and help the team focus on continuously delivering value in short iterations.
- You will lead the agile ceremonies, ensuring a culture of transparent and honest feedback and lifelong learning.
- You will drive build-in quality with your experience in computer science.
- In addition, you participate in ART & Value Stream level to drive improvements.
Why you succeed
- SAFe Scrum Master certification
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Background in computer science or equivalent working experience
- Agile mindset and ability to coach team members
- Flexibility and commitment to continuous improvement
- Team-oriented, communicative, motivational, and resilient personality
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent English skills
- Experience with AWS is an advantage
Want to know more about us?
We are serving the Swiss market as Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company. Thus, we are actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we definitely have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed and curious.
Since 2019, we have been building up the coolest DevOps Center with a wonderful office at the World Trade Center in the heart of Rotterdam. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate the collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Agile way of working, multi-cultural work environment promoting work-life balance
- Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
- Cool office space in the World Trade Center Rotterdam!
- Office and team events to build a stronger Swisscom community
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling in, etc.) for you and your family
- Telephone/internet allowance and contribution to health insurance
- Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms
- Commuting and home office allowance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course
- Work from abroad possibility for a fixed term
- Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
- 25 days paid vacation days plus Dutch national holidays
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our recruiter learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your skills to your future team.
HR/Culture fit chat
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.