Junior Software Engineer Maestro
Rotterdam, Netherlands€38,000 - €50,000 per yearIT & DevOps
Junior Software Engineer Maestro
Maestro Conductor is the central process orchestration system for B2B. It is supported by a platform to automate the fulfilment processes for the new target portfolio for B2B products. It provides global process transparency for order-based fulfillment processes in general.
Maestro Conductor provides the capability to observe activities (processes, micro-processes), which includes planning, ordering etc. and its orchestration (tracking, observing, measuring).
What you are moving
To further develop, optimize and operate our maestro-conductor process-orchestrator you use your profound experience in Java, SpringBoot, Angular and the usage of microservice architecture. You deploy and run your software with our CI/CD pipeline, and you strive to constantly improve performance and availability.
You are responsible for the orchestration platform (Maestro) operations and third level technical support. In doing so, you automate software distribution, operations support and improve availability.
Working in an international, geographically distributed team in a SAFe context, you exchange ideas with other DevOps engineers, product owners, and business engineers. You optimise and further develop our process orchestration platform (Maestro Conductor).
- Experience with BPMN process automation engine (e.g. Camunda) is a plus
- Experience with software life-cycle developments (DevOps)
- Experience with database technologies such as Redis, MySQL, Oracle DB
- Experience in Monitoring Tools like Splunk, Prometheus & Grafana and Testing Techniques like grey-box-testing is a plus
- Kafka knowhow and experience in any business rule engines (e.g. Drools or JRules) is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop
Want to know more about us?
We are serving the Swiss market as Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company. Thus, we are actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we definitely have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed and curious.
Since 2019, we have been building up the coolest DevOps Center with a wonderful office at the World Trade Center in the heart of Rotterdam. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Agile way of working, multi-cultural work environment promoting work-life balance
- Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
- Cool office space in the World Trade Center Rotterdam!
- Office and team events to build a stronger Swisscom community
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- Telephone/internet allowance and contribution to health insurance
- Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms
- Commuting and home office allowance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course
- Work from abroad possibility for a fixed term
- Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
- 25 days paid vacation days plus Dutch national holidays
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our recruiter learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your skills to your future team.
HR/Culture fit chat
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.
Get in touch with the talent acquisition team.