Netherlands, Rotterdam€60,000 - €70,000 per yearIT & DevOps
Working in a small international DevSecOps team you are responsible for all the aspects of products delivery, from application architecture to operations. Also, working closely with users and stakeholders, in collaboration with your team, you are primarily responsible for the success of the developed products and for their user experience.
We are a small, agile, international team with a mix of Security and development tasks focusing on cloud native security tooling.
We support other development teams in how they can efficiently use novel security tools and automation for their applications to reduce the pain of implementing security. We also develop in house applications, API’s and reporting that help us meet Security and Compliance goals. Your primary role will be to develop one of these in-house tools. If you are interested in the crossroads of Cloud Native, Security Automation and Development and want to expand your horizons – this is the place to be.
Why you succeed
- Requiring a multidisciplinary experience and entrepreneurial mindset, your tasks include:
- Prototyping of Minimum Viable Products and features
- Software architecture and design, UX
- Software development (coding skills)
- Tests management and execution (including performance tests)
- Product operations and support
- Experience in backend development using Databases (MariaDB, MongoDB) and API-Calls to other systems)
- Experience in the full software development life cycle including object-oriented design, operations & environment management, continuous delivery & monitoring (including test automation)
- Knowledge of Lean & Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of Cloud techniques (AWS, Docker, Cloud Foundry) API-Design is a plus
- Knowledge of common developments tools: IntelliJ, Jenkins, Gradle, JHipster, Gitlab
- Good English (written and spoken), German is a plus
Want to know more about us?
We are serving the Swiss market as Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company. Thus, we are actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we definitely have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed and curious. Since 2019, we have been building up the coolest DevOps Center with a wonderful office at the World Trade Center in the heart of Rotterdam. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Agile way of working, multi-cultural work environment promoting work-life balance
- Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
- Cool office space in the World Trade Center Rotterdam!
- Office and team events to build a stronger Swisscom community
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- Telephone/internet allowance and contribution to health insurance
- Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms
- Commuting and home office allowance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course
- Work from abroad possibility for a fixed term
- Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
- 25 days paid vacation days plus Dutch national holidays
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our recruiter learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your skills to your future team.
HR/Culture fit chat
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.