Netherlands, Rotterdam€43,000 - €55,000 per yearIT & DevOps
In the proposed role you will participate in our application development and support us into migration of some components to state of the art technologies within the cloud. As a DevOps Engineer, you will support colleagues with operational topics and work based on agile processes. You will also help the team to achieve organisational strategical topics, such as cloud migration, security policies etc.
Our dynamic team consists of 8 motivated engineers, who develop applications for contract fulfillment. They work partly at the Swisscom offices in Switzerland and in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We work in an agile organisation and value flexibility and teamwork. We foster an open feedback culture, and we are guided by the values of appreciation, respect, helpfulness, and act independently, solution- and customer-oriented. Communication, knowledge-sharing and continuous learning are crucial to our success.
Why you succeed
- Communicative, active contributor who enjoys teamwork as much as sharing ideas and expertise
- Excellent communication in English
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Open-minded behaviour, thinking out of the box
- Motivated and curious to learn
- Willing to take responsibility end-to-end, beyond just implementation – You build it, You run it
- Minimum 3-4 years of development experience
- Extensive Java know-how
- PL/SQL know-how
- Experience with Angular, Spring framework, BPMN Workflow/Camunda and Cloud technologies is a plus
Want to know more about us?
We are serving the Swiss market as Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company. Thus, we are actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we definitely have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed and curious. Since 2019, we have been building up the coolest DevOps Center with a wonderful office at the World Trade Center in the heart of Rotterdam. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Agile way of working, multi-cultural work environment promoting work-life balance
- Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
- Cool office space in the World Trade Center Rotterdam!
- Office and team events to build a stronger Swisscom community
- Full relocation support (Housing, settling-in, etc.) for you and your family
- Telephone/internet allowance and contribution to health insurance
- Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms
- Commuting and home office allowance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course
- Work from abroad possibility for a fixed term
- Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
- 25 days paid vacation days plus Dutch national holidays
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our recruiter learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your skills to your future team.
HR/Culture fit chat
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.