Rotterdam, Netherlands€32,000 - €45,000 per yearIT & DevOps
Are you looking for a role that is one of a kind and tailormade for the Swisscom DevOps Center? Being a community specialist is all about bringing people together and lay the groundwork for a strong company culture. Are you looking for a new challenge every day? Having 55+ nationalities in our community makes a highly skilled and diverse community. We are now a team of two community managers with responsibilities ranging from events and communication to employer branding. You will be working together with the team on different topics but you will also have your own portfolio to work on.
If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Join Swisscom and be part of our mission to build and strengthen our existing community. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey of professional growth and innovation.
- Responsible of Pre-onboarding for new employees: You will set the internal foundation of a smooth start of our employees.
- Support international Internship program. Twice a year a new group of interns is joining our company and you will be part of the team who makes their experience great.
- Events: To build relationships in our growing community we organize a variety of events and you will be part of the community team responsible for the events.
- Internal Communication; You write and visualize content for internal communication platforms, such as Newsletter, events, presentations and the employee handbook.
- External Communication; You create content to enhance the visibility of the Swisscom DevOps Centre and to attract the best talents.
- You are already living in the Netherlands
- You have a business level of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing to communicate with our external vendors
- Have a degree in the field of Communication and Marketing
- You love to meet new people and create valuable connections
- You look forward to work in an international environment with 50+ nationalities
- These apply to you: Creative, flexible, independent (but also a team player), pro-active
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality, building our community never stops
- We don’t look for years of experience but someone with a hands-on mentality who is eager to learn
- Good sense of humor and willing to enjoy and have fun in our cool team
We are serving the Swiss market as Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company. Thus, we are actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we definitely have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed and curious.
Since 2019, we have been building up the coolest DevOps Center with a wonderful office at the World Trade Center in the heart of Rotterdam. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Agile way of working, multi-cultural work environment promoting work-life balance
- Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
- Cool office space in the World Trade Center Rotterdam, with the best coffee and views in town!
- Office and team events to build a stronger Swisscom community
- Telephone/internet allowance and contribution to health insurance
- Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms
- Commuting and home office allowance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course
- Work from abroad possibility for a fixed term
- Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
- 25 days paid vacation days plus Dutch national holidays
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our recruiter learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your skills to your future team.
HR/Culture fit chat
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.