AEM/Java Full Stack Engineer
Rotterdam, Netherlands€50,000 - €65,000 per yearIT & DevOps
AEM/Java Full Stack Engineer
You are a software engineering specialist, fascinated by tech stacks and not afraid of process-management or DevOps tasks. With this skillset, you are an ideal fit for us!
What you move?
You support the entire development process for our CMS Adobe Experience. In doing so you take account of customer requirements, work on implementation and help with commissioning the solution. After introduction, you are the point of contact for customers, the developing company, and internal stakeholders when it comes to CMS. You also plan and coordinate releases and changes within the platform landscapes and take care of testing. In the current DevOps transformation, you’re not afraid to get proactively involved and exert direct influence on the transformation process, contributing your experience, preferences, and suggestions.
- Relevant experience in developing AEM applications using backend technologies like Java, OSGi, and JCR.
- Knowledge of standard CMS (Hybrid & Headless) principles.
- Hands-on experience with any of the modern front-end frameworks.
- Knowledge of frontend build tools (e.g. webpack, vite)
- Know-how on integrating 3rd party services and developing in the microservice-based architecture.
- Experience with the DevOps toolset and Cloud technologies
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of VueJS Framework
- Basic experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes
- Experience in AWS or other Cloud Services.
- German language skills are a plus.
Want to know more about us?
We are serving the Swiss market as Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company. Thus, we are actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we definitely have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed and curious.
Since 2019, we have been building up the coolest DevOps Center with a wonderful office at the World Trade Center in the heart of Rotterdam. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
- Agile way of working, multi-cultural work environment promoting work-life balance
- Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
- Cool office space in the World Trade Center Rotterdam!
- Office and team events to build a stronger Swisscom community
- Telephone/internet allowance and contribution to health insurance
- Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms
- Commuting and home office allowance
- Gym subscription, Tax advice, and language course
- Work from abroad possibility for a fixed term
- Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
- 25 days paid vacation days plus Dutch national holidays
- To begin with you will receive a fixed term contract (one year), after 6 months of your employment with us, after a feedback meeting with the team, there is a possibility of extending the contract to an indefinite term
- The salary ranges mentioned in our Job Descriptions are base annual gross salaries.
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
Getting to know you
In the first call, let our recruiter learn about you and your story to check a potential fit. This is also a chance for you to ask questions about the role and Swisscom.
Meet the team
In this meeting, your future team takes a deeper dive into your experience and what you could bring to the team. You can expect questions on how knowledgeable you are in your area.
In this round, you get the chance to show off your skills to your future team.
HR/Culture fit chat
You made it to the very last stage! Here we get to know you on a personal level as well as answer any questions you might have.